Silent Communication (THE PRELUDE)


Tall Stature
caramel coated skin
perfectly toned physique
succulent lips
dreamy eyes
c
a
s
c
a
d
i
n
g
locs
heart-melting smile
Is the visual in the scope of my path when I frequent this locale
I prepare to partake in a full body conditioning, until by some subtle destiny, or calculated fate, you happen to cross my path
Startled, yet pleasantly surprised, our eyes lock.
my mouth waters; throat parched; heart palpitating……
Your looks turn to stares, and you smile with your lips as well as daring eyes
We then exchange mute goodbyes, as you disappear,vanishing with the drift of your stride

You have me mesmerized... fantasizing, dreaming, wishful thinking?
I notice you, noticing me, noticing you.
Words never exchanged, only gazes, stares, and silent forms of communication.
The possibilities have me perplexed, as I attempt to decipher our frequent, yet voiceless communication.
You come alone, I come alone, the chemistry apparent, yet still, we wait.
Patiently.
The anticipation is killing me.
Perhaps it isn't meant to be, or perhaps, it is time...in due time, our paths are bound to collide, and it is then we shall exchange more than our pre-existing silence.
The he's will have a Name, the him's a voice, the she's will be identified, and the her's will have the potential to become his.
Yours.
OURS.
Until some profound change occurs, I shall continue to wait. Patiently, silently, mute.
Copyright © 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayne Writes

Rayne Writes