The Silence Has Been Broken (THE INTERLUDE)


You initiated the smile
mine countered yours
then a spoken “Hello” gave a Name to my once Mute Friend
Now that the silence has ceased, I have yet to discover pIeNaNcEeR
My anticipation of what's to follow is rampant
My new found friend, with a name;
has my words been read and felt with the same passion that was input into it?
Were you able to discern the validity of the context while simultaneously replaying the scenario?
Thoughts coupled with abundant questions has risen;
and I contemplate whether I should take, or give-in.
Take away any further possibility of "nothing"

Or give-in to the exhilaration of the feelings that have emerged.
Was the brief exchange an exaggerated fragment of my imagination?
Or does a minute truth reside in our current situation?
It is a new year my friend, and yes this is something quite new
The only question that remains is "Can this be true?"
Copyright © 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayne Writes

Rayne Writes