The Introduction (FOLLOW-UP)


Then the I's and you's b e g i n t o f a d e
No more he's, just WE's.
No more she's, only possibly's; even maybes.
Cause lately, I've been struck by this urge, an onset of emotion.
Thoughts immersed with intricate visuals of US.
Potentially?
Just maybe
Shall we just let it be; The way things once were and have always been?
Our reality is normalcy.
Then the dreams and fantasies, start to succumb me, and it happens:
a whirlwind of violent sensations
h e a r t r a c e
bOdY s H a K e S
oooh the intensity of the aches
I feel the warm desire, as the spark transcends to
a raging fire.
The build up:

ERUPTION… the climax of a sensual seduction
f
o
followed by the sweet sensation
then communication
first the admiration

You had me, you have me, but the question is: “Do you want me?”
The answer. “Yes.” “No.” “Maybe?”
Shall I continue in this bout of written emotion?
Perhaps, our best bet would be to master The Art of a Formal Introduction

Copyright © 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayne Writes

Rayne Writes