My Mystery Man


You were once my silent communicator,
and have since gained the title of my “Mystery Man”
The audacity of your bold attempts to intrigue my inner being,
prod and mock my endless thoughts..,..,..
and daringness to keep my mind c8nv8luted remains a mystery.
Why?
Is the question I pose.
Is it that you evoke intricacy, confusion, and complexity
Yet
seemingly, it's quite simple
Our souls effortlessly intertwine;
daringyearningseekinglonging for more…
What is the more?
more answers perhaps.
more of you?
more of me?
more of truth?
The truth that's said to set one
free
Please do not fret, fear, or doubt me my mystery man,
I am someone real
honest
sincere
pure
As a confidante, companion, and friend,
your secrets lie safe with me.
Without biases, judgments, or preconceived notions,
just the eagerness to discover what lies behind the eyes of my mystery man,
to unfold the splendor of your enigmatic being,
and to partake in the pleasure of discerning your true person.
Perhaps
no longer a mere a mystery ??

Copyright © 2009 Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayne Writes

Rayne Writes