Spiritual Magnetism


Staring...
intently into mine
his eyes pierce my inner soul
fragmenting the core of my being.
Vulnerable,
yet refusing to lose,
mine battle his.
Enchanted.
The emission invokes a supernatural occurrence
and
I denounce my position of authority
overwhelmed by the spiritual intensity
of
first sight.
I bear witness
to
God’s anointing power
permeating the spirit realm.
Baffled,
I persist; relinquished by the moment.
Once rushed time
now stands
unhurried.
Lives adjoin
worlds transplant
spirits interlace
as hearts
now ponder.
Questions emerge
and I remain.
Captivated.
Surrendering amid the mounting transparency
of our conspicuous exchange,
his eyes digress...
diffusing the once imprisoned connection.
Momentarily at best.
In desperation,
his eyes seek mine
only to find spiritual magnetism
imploring
once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayne Writes

Rayne Writes