There's Something on the Inside of Me


Deep
Down
Beneath
this surface of transparency
Inarticulate/
Unable to conjure
words/
the feeling’s ineffable
This thing that keeps lingering/
constructing a stronghold on me
There’s something on the inside of me
So immense that
Even they on the outside
Can see
Clearly

Deep
Down
On the inside of me
It keeps me
Holding on/
Choosing right rather than wrong/
Admitting my wrongs
This thing that lives inside of me
It’s unseen
Yet
Quite keen
Discerning

In Essence
It’s
The Spirit of God
Anointing me
Even in spite of me
Living
are the
waters flowing
Out of me
Once shut up
now
can’t contain
this fire generating deep within
my belly;

Igniting me
with
supernatural power that it gives to me/
The Love imparted unto me/
Its light that shines translucently/
from the inside of me

This holy spirit inside
commands instruction from on high
transcending me beyond cloud nine
time after time after time
and
it’s all mine
the Spirit of God
dwelling
deep
down
on the inside of me
constantly
reminding me
strengthening me
blessing me
it keeps
me

Pouring directly unto me
is
the Holy Spirit within me
forever
living
Deep
Down
On the inside of me

Debut for Spoken Word Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayne Writes

Rayne Writes