The Heart



Most valued;
honorable.
“Upon this rock I will build My church,”
He declared.
And upon His rock He ordained this church.
His rock,
His rib,
Backbone.

Labored
in love;
toiled
with care.
No fault,
or blemish,
just purely…
the heart of it.

Deeply rooted;
the vine bringing forth fruit,
of the Spirit;
the heart that is in it.
Abiding in Him,
and He in them,
to produce works…
even
Greater than these.
He is well-pleased.
Not seeing how man sees,
He favors the heart…
Of it all.
And them all.
“Go and possess the land” He decrees.
Walk
in prosperity,
so you can See…
that which I prepared
for them who love me.
Whole heartedly.

I have given you My ministry;
established you,
appointed you,
it is My oil that anointed you;
shepherd over My people,
I entrusted you.
Because My eyes,
have Seen,
and
My ears have Heard,
your true worship;
My Spirit
residing in
My truth
is that which dwells beneath
The Heart of it all

Written and Ministered in Spoken Word for Triumphant Worship Center's *Fairfield, CA 2nd year church anniversary celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rayne Writes

Rayne Writes